Thursday, September 17, 2015

1BC Equity Sharing Referral Groups

1BC Equity Sharing Referral Groups

Do you want to build an entrepreneurial community where you live? Ask yourself these simple qualifying questions to find out if starting a 1BC Equity Sharing Re-ferral Group is right for you!

1. Do I really like people?
2. Do I have good people and communication skills?
3. Am I teachable and willing to learn new ideas — most of the time?
4. Do I want to do something where I can have the freedom to work the hours I want, when I want?
5. Do I have a great positive mental attitude?
6. Am I willing to go the extra mile and do more than is expected?
7. Do I understand or am I willing to learn about the value of networking and ex-panding who I know and who I am?
8. Do I want multiple streams of income?
9. Do I have a positive attitude toward the skill and art of selling?
10. Do I love to read books that inspire me and give me new ideas about how to become more successful in the business of living?
11. Am I willing to invest in my own mind, to develop myself and other people?

If you answered “yes” to most of these questions, you might be a good fit. We are looking for the right people to help us expand the inspiring culture of 1BC. It’s all about expanding who you are and who you know to create the life you desire.

Are 1BC Equity Sharing Referral Groups right for you or someone you know?

The only way to know for sure is to Call Today! If we miss your call, we will call you right back.

Your success in business and in life is in 1BC.

Don’t wait a moment longer. Call or email today!
Call Us: (303) 818-2460
www.onebusiness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment